Hey everyone. I am writing this on my blog, today, because today marks a very special time on the planet. On October 28th, we will experience a big shift in the collective consciousness, and today, October 8th, 2011, is day ONE of the 21 days leading up to this special transformation. I will be writing a little something reflective EVERY day, starting now, for 21 days. I hope you will join me here, and in your own personal journey. You too can commit to reading something inspirational, journaling, and giving thanks on a daily basis, for the next 21 days, to prepare your minds, bodies, and spirits for transformation If you want to go deeper however, I have written out a 21 day program at the end of this post for you!
I am currently living on 72 acres of National Trust Land in Australia. I have just moved from Sydney, to The Mornington Peninsula, to be a part of a project I feel inspired to participate in. It always blows my mind the way we can end up in places, doing things, that nothing BUT a power greater than us could’ve possibly planned for us. I know I most certainly couldn’t have planned my circumstances as they are to date. Just a few short months ago, I had NO IDEA I would be right here, right now.
I just arrived here at the Hummingbrid Eco Retreat Centre, where I will be a workshop facilitator and the Health and Communications Manager. I figure it’s the perfect time to get up on my blog DAILY, to record my experiences as they unfold here, and to do whatever I can to help prepare myself, and you, for this amazing transformation on October 28th.
Lets face it, we have all heard of these so-called BIG days, such as “the millenium”, “twenty-twelve,” etc, and have allowed ourselves to get all hyped up, only to see nothing change. However, more often than not, change is not something we can see, at least not at first.
Change is something that starts within us, and as we change on the inside, the world around us will mirror such shifts.
October 28th will bring about greater awareness, an awakening of sorts, and many of us will begin to experience life in a very different way. As these shifts occur within us, we will begin to notice more peace, more joy, more compassion, and a greater understanding of how we are all connected. As a result, we will acquire an intuitive sense about why we should really do everything we can to create love not war, and therefore use our time and energy to support healing rather than contributing to suffering. As the wars within us come to an end, so too will the wars in the world follow suit.
If you would like to join me on this 21 day challenge, here is a basic program you can follow. Don’t worry if you cannot start today (as I do realize I am in Australia and many other countries are heading to bed right now). Also, don’t worry about being perfect. This is about progress…not perfection. Just start as soon as you can. Remember, this is not something to feel you have to do, but instead something you get to do if you choose to
From October 8-28th:
Morning (best to this before breakfast, best around 6am):
Express Gratitude to
4) Brothers and Sisters
7) God or a Higher Power of your own understanding
Intent: Set an intention for the day. You can now pray or ask the Universe for healing in the areas of yourself where you feel fear and disconnected from nature and others. Ask for awakening, and to experience true Oneness and a sense of inner peace, love, and joy.
Express thanks and gratitude to God, or the Universe, or the cosmos, or to Mother Nature. In other words, give gratitude to a Higher Power of your own understanding.
Afternoon (Best at noon)
Good Intention Meditation:
1) Close your eyes, and get quiet and still. Think of 10 people to send love and light to. Really feel this love and light in your body, and imagine it filling up your heart. Then send this love and light from your heart to 10 different people, animals, or places. You can choose as many people, places, or things as you want to send this to, as long as you send to at least 10.
2) Put your left hand on your heart, right hand on your belly. Send love and light to yourself, into your very own body. Really feel yourself receiving this self-love from your very own hands.
3) Give thanks to yourself, to your loved ones, and to a higher power of your own understanding. Give yourself a big hug. Seriously.
Evening (Before or After dinner, best at 6pm)
Contemplate the following:
1) If you do not accept yourself, either your body, physical appearance, or any of the quality in you, become aware of that and accept yourself.
2) The incidents where you got hurt by somebody. Be with that pain and forgive them.
3) Contemplate the incidents where you hurt others. Be with those feelings and responsibility, and seek forgiveness from them through silence. (You can imagine a conversation with them if it helps.)
4) Pray to a higher power of your own understanding to heal all your pains and then put your left hand on your heart and your right hand on top of your left hand, and feel yourself being made whole again. Feel the healing happening. Focus on what love feels like inside of you.
5) Pray for your friends and family members.
6) Express Gratitude to your Higher Power.
General Things To follow on these 21 days as we prepare for transformation:
1) Have Good Thoughts. Think good things about the planet and about others. Pray for their wellness. If you get any negative thoughts, just become aware of it.
2) Speak Good Words. Speak nice auspicious, kind words. Avoid using words or language that is hurtful to others. This will bring about good Karma for you:)
3) Do Good Deeds. Try to help others. Be of service in any way you can. Even the smallest of helpfulness to someone or something else, makes a very LARGE difference. Avoid doing things that will hurt others.
Ok…see you here tomorrow!
Love and Light,